(CERCLA) Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act
How RME Delivers Superfund Answers
RME principles have extensive experience in the conduct of CERCLA related projects including remedial investigation and feasibility study, Records of Decision, remedial design, and remedial action. Some of the NPL projects that RME principles have provided support on include the following:
- Cleve Reber Site - RME Principle served as project manager for remedial design and oversight of remedial action involving excavation, onsite incineration, and installation of a RCRA cap at former MSW landfill that received industrial waste.
- Garland County Industrial Landfill Site - RME Principle served as project manager for a remedial investigation and risk assessment at this pre-NPL site. The investigation did not show contamination above risk based action levels and the site was not listed on the NPL.
- Monroe Auto Parts Site - RME Principle negotiated an Administrative Order on Consent with the PRPs at the solvent waste disposal site and oversaw the RI/FS.
- Petro Processors Site - RME Principle served as chief negotiator for a remedy change from excavation and on-site disposal of waste to pump and treat when the original remedy failed due to air emission problems that occurred during excavation activities. The work involved multiple status conferences with the federal judge overseeing the Consent Decree and testifying in hearings.
- South 8th Street Landfill Site - RME Principle lead the PRP identification and fund-lead RI/FS at this former waste oil recycling disposal pit site. The work also involved the conduct of a removal action to mitigate immediate site hazards.